| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tofino, Bc in June is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in June is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly dry. Some 121.7mm (4.8in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 15:54 long and the longest day is 16:12 long with an average length of 16:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Tofino, Bc June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Tofino, Bc, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Tofino, Bc:
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) N
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 103.3 kms (64.2 miles) NNE
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 94.7 kms (58.9 miles) NE
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) ENE
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 66.7 kms (41.5 miles) ENE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) E
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 133.8 kms (83.1 miles) E
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) E
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) E
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 152.5 kms (94.8 miles) E
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 178.1 kms (110.7 miles) ESE
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 167.9 kms (104.3 miles) ESE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 236.6 kms (147.1 miles) ESE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 236.6 kms (147.1 miles) ESE